11 Lessons Dogs Can Teach Humans
1. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
3. Let others know when they’ve invaded your territory.
4. Run, romp, and play daily.
5. Avoid biting, when a simple growl will do.
6. On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
7. When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
8. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
9. Never pretend to be something you’re not.
10. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
11. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.