1. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
2. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
3. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
4. When it’s in your best interest, practice obedience.
5. Let others know when they’ve invaded your territory.
6. Take naps and stretch before rising.
7. Run, romp, and play daily.
8. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
9. On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
10. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
11. When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
12. No matter how often you’re scolded, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout… run right back and make friends.
13. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
14. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
15. Stop when you have had enough.
16. Be loyal.
17. Never pretend to be something you’re not.
18. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
19. And MOST of all… When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close byand nuzzle them gently.
I know the internet will hate me for this but I wanted to balance out the internet universe and their partiality to cats and so here is a list of the many reasons why dogs rock!
1. They Are Grateful